• Homeowners Insurance
  • Auto Insurance
  • Umbrella Policy
  • Personal Valuables
  • Renter's Policy
Homeowner's Insurance

Your house is one of your biggest assets, and your place of peace and refuge from the daily grind; therefore, it’s important to do all that you can to protect the house your family calls home. Sadly, fires happen and houses burn down; tornados come, and roofs get ripped off or worse homes are utterly destroyed; pipes burst and walls, furniture and floors are ruined.

Peace of mind is often taken for granted, but at Nunley Insurance you can have peace of mind knowing your home is properly protected.

How much liability do you need on your home policy?

Does your current home policy include identity theft or better roof replacement?

If you are out of town and a pipe bursts flooding your home, do you have water back up? When you own a home you are open to many exposures.

Auto Insurance

Your automobile can be a fairly costly purchase – one that is exposed to many potential losses that are out of your control; furthermore when you drive down the road, you are liable for damage caused by you and your vehicle in any accident that you cause.

How much liability do you have in your auto policy?

What are your current liability limits?

If you hit a $70,000 dollar car, will your current auto policy cover you?

Our associates know how to protect you on the road, and will make sure you have the protection you need at a price you can afford. Not only will we protect your vehicle, but we will, also, protect you from costly liability exposures in the event that an accident is your fault.

Umbrella Insurance

A major insurance claim or lawsuit could lead to personal financial ruin if costs exceed coverage provided by your standard homeowners and/or auto policies.

If you live in a neighborhood and the neighbor’s child is injured on your property and you are sued for $1.5 million what would happen to you? Would your current insurance cover you?

If you had an at fault auto accident and several people were injured and the liability exceeded your auto policy's liability limits, what would happen to your bank account?

Nunley Insurance we will help protect your financial future by guarding you against exposures that threaten you and your assets.

Valuable Possessions

Accidents happen: stones fall out of diamond rings, antiques break, and guns get stolen. With valuable possession insurance, we can protect your personal property anywhere in the world, whether at home or traveling abroad.

If your engagement ring fell off at the beach does your current policy cover it?

If a firearm was stolen out of your vehicle, would your current policy replace it?

We know your personal property is valuable, and we want to help you protect it. We will get you the protection you need for your most precious belongings, in the event of loss through theft, accident or natural disaster.

Renter's Insurance

Renting or leasing? Your landlord’s insurance typically only protects the building itself, not your personal belongings.

What would happen to your flat screen and laptop if your apartment was flooded?

Would you be able to replace all of your furniture if your apartment was lost in a fire?

If you are renting you still need insurance, unless of course, you sleep on the floor and own nothing. Our rental insurance is affordable and sufficient to protect all of your belongings, and when you combine your rental policy with your auto we will give you a discount.

Our associates will design coverage to protect your personal property and your lifestyle while renting or leasing.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q.  What is a personal umbrella policy?

A.  An umbrella policy is simply excess liability or put another way additional coverage, above the limits of your basic home and auto policies. An umbrella can protect you from bodily injury liability claims and property damage liability claims. Umbrella policies provide a broader form of coverage and can help cover things such as slander, legal fees, false arrest, a neighbor injured on your property etc. Your home, car, investments and retirement accounts, as well as your normal bank accounts and future income, are all considered assets. It is important not to jeopardize your assets. If you are sued for millions and do not have enough liability insurance or an umbrella policy those assets will be in jeopardy. People typically choose to buy an umbrella policy because they want to avoid the possibility of financial ruin due to a misstep or unforeseen accident. Umbrella insurance provides the protection to prevent such an outcome.

Q.  How does liability coverage limits work for car insurance?

A. Liability insurance with in an auto policy is written one of two ways. Most commonly auto insurance liability is written with what we refer to as split limits. If your liability limits are for 100/300/100 this correlates to coverage of $100,000 for a single person injured in an accident, $300,000 for all bodily injuries in an accident and $100,000 for the property damages. The second way is called a combined single limit. Rather than three separate dollar amounts, it’s a single maximum payout amount that applies to all injuries and property damage in a covered accident. For example you could have a $500,000 combined single limit.

Q.  What all does my Homeowner's policy cover?

A.  Homeowner's insurance covers you for potential loss resulting from risks such as fire, theft, storms and also personal liability. The specific risks you may face as a home owner could include floods, which you must cover with a separate policy, as these disasters are not included in home insurance. Your home liability coverage protects you if someone is injured on your premises or you are responsible for damage to someone else’s property. You home policy can even protect you against injury you cause to another person off-premise under specific circumstances. Your liability insurance can provide coverage if: Your child throws a baseball through the neighbor’s window, if your dog bites a guest at your home, a neighbor is injured in your backyard, or by falling on your sidewalk, a guest gets food poisoning and goes to the hospital. If someone files a liability claim against you, your insurance can pay for damaged property, funeral or medical costs or even a lawsuit if the injured party chooses to sue you.

Q.  What Is Renters Insurance and do I need it?

A.  Renters insurance provides coverage for your belongings when you rent and covers your personal liability. Your landlord’s policy covers the building and grounds, but will not your personal items in the event of a loss. Landlords insure their rental properties with landlords insurance. These policies provide coverage for the structure of the building, any personal property the landlord owns and liability for injuries due to the property owner’s negligence in safety of the property. In the event that your personal belongings and valuables are stolen by theft or lost in a fire, you need to have a renter’s policy in place to cover your losses. If you do not have a renter’s policy, you will have to recover from your loss out of pocket.

Let's start planning your future today

Together we will design a personalized policy that covers your needs and meets your goals. We keep you updated on your coverage and change the plan as needed. Whenever you need us, call 931-723-7040, for our auto home insurance coverage!